- You can make a non-binding reservation/request either online or via telephone. In either case, you will receive a reply (via e-mail, fax, or telephone) about the rooms‘ availability and prices, as well as possible options concerning your request. A reservation only becomes binding by your subsequent confirmation of the reservation.
- A reservation can expire if we do not receive payment on time, under the agreed-upon payment conditions, or if your credit card or bank account does not allow us to make the debit.
- The booking with the use of the widget for bookings is binding.
- As soon as your reservation confirmation reaches us (by e-mail, fax, or telephone), we will send you a confirmation. The reservation then becomes binding and requires you to pay (see payment conditions).
Rooms and Prices
- The prices listed are valid per room and night for the number of persons and data (arrival date/duration of stay, room type) given in the reservation, as long as it is not otherwise noted (such as in package offers).
- Payment will be made in the manner noted in the reservation confirmation (credit card, advance payment, or invoice). The payment will be billed to the credit card 3 days prior to the reservation date. Advance payment or invoice payment must be made within 10 days, but at the latest 3 days prior to the reservation date. Please use the bank account information provided in the reservation confirmation.
- The complete amount, including taxes, complies with the tax laws valid at the time of the reservation. Additional local taxes will not be charged.
Conversion into a foreign currency will be carried out without guarantee and is not binding. Only the amount noted in the currency in which the reservation was confirmed is valid.
- You can not cancel the reservation free of charge, all cancellations, changes or not traveling will be charged with the total amount.
Cancellations only in writing with a cancellation confirmation from our side.
- If you book via our BookNow widget, the booking cannot be canceled free of charge and the credit card can be charged in advance.